ShadowInk Designs Studio
Based in United States
30th April, 2018
DEMO: PC / Mac / LINUX
Nintendo Switch(COMING SOON)
Crescent Hollow is an Action RPG, (2D Orthogonal). "As above, so below, discover the mysteries of the hollow". Step into the world of Anthropia where you can dynamically change the world environment. Will you help the empires of the world, or destroy them? Four different classes with unique stories, and around a dozen party units to summon at the barracks. ( Build your own party + Couch COOP)
Crescent Hollow began with an overworld map and a logo in 2015. From there we decided to go in the classic RPG SNES art style approach. When it comes to the main arc and loop, the goal was to have a classic RPG world that people were familiar with, but could finally change in some way. What way you say? Well you need to play to see it! Plenty of hints are given to see what direction Crescent Hollow is going in, story-wise. Without giving away too much, we can safely say that each character you play has its own story, then they all meet up in the middle eventually, for a grand adventure that has been well thought out.
- There are currently 4 classes to choose from: Airship Pirate, Ninja, Druid, or Dark Knight. All 4 classes have been fully animated, have their own unique intro story, and wield around 20 powers each.
- Real-time action combat, each class has about twenty powers and four to six standard attacks with their class weapon.
- Dynamic airship battle system that allows you to experience real-time combat in the skies. You can fire cannons, upgrade your cannons, customize your sail, and you will have to repair your hull after certain battles.
- Three controllable party members called "Party Units", mix and match them, level them up, unlock new powers. The barracks buildings can be found in any major Empire or town, and is used to summon your party units. *Each class starts off with their own unique party units.
- HARVEST, CRAFT, BUILD. Harvest items from plants, trees, and enemies. Craft potions from the alchemy station, weapons/armor at the anvil, or cook food from the campfire. Gather wood, stone, and ore to build your empire from the ground up. You will also be able to farm to feed your people. The build system ties into the games main story quest, it will all make sense as you play.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
ShadowInk Designs Studio allows for the contents of Crescent Hollow to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Crescent Hollow is legally & explicitly allowed by ShadowInk Designs Studio. This permission can be found in writing at http://shadowinkdesigns.com/press/sheet.php?p=Crescent%20Hollow.
Game Original Soundtrack
Producer Website bardsoundlab.wixsite.com.
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at crescenthollowgame.com.
About ShadowInk Designs Studio
ShadowInk Designs studio currently specializes in action RPGs. The CEO: Tony Weintz has 7 years of programming experience and, 15 years of graphic design experience. Tony used to work only on 3D modeling and animation, but decided to go back to his roots of 2D sprite design and animation. ShadowInk Designs as a team has created 3 commercial games, and has released 1.
More information on ShadowInk Designs Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Crescent Hollow Credits
Project lead / Programmer / Sprite Animator / Pixel Artist / Sound Designer
Music Producer / Sound Designer/ Concept Artist / Pixel Artist
Concept Artist /Creature Designer
ShadowInk Designs Studio
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks