• Stages 5-7 should now be beatable
• The system now detects whether you have a daydream or cardboard headset, and applies motion controls when available
• New main menu music (temporary)
• Performance optimizations
Duel Jousting VR Alpha screen 2
#VR #dueljousting #joust #arcade #indiegame #retrogaming #8bit #gaming #pcgamer #screenshot #cardboard #android
Update 1.2.9 (COOP Update):
• Local Multiplayer COOP is here! It is currently playable for Standard Mode, Arena, and Retro Mode. VS mode will come in a future update as well as some other special modes for Multiplayer, and improvements to the system as a whole. So for now please bear with us and enjoy the hard work that went into what can be played so far.
• Game now has a cinematic intro that can be skipped
• Retro mode sprites have been improved
• Retro mode red dragon class ground pound attack improved, and now has a 5 second recast timer
• Retro Mode now randomly plays 4 different songs
• Removed unnecessary text that popped up when picking up powerups
• Some powerups are easier to pick up now, as well as the red egg
• New Super Powerup: Ally, Summon an ally into battle, no more going in alone! (Unlocks after level 5+)
• New achievement to go with the new powerup
• New volcanic song added to the mix (Total of 3 volcanic songs now)
• Music and Sound Effects Sliders are now in the options menu
• Steam Stats enabled
Duel Jousting Update 1.2.7
• Shop bug fixes, Hover and Golden Lance powerups are now fixed
• Super Lance and Golden Lance powerups pickup mechanic fixed (hopefully)
• UI for powerup pickups has been improved, and is more readable, and gives more detailed info for some powerups upon picking up
• Hover powerup raised a bit so you can actually feel it
• 2 new achievements
• Stage 5 boss music can now be heard again. The volume levels were accidentally brought down too low.
• Animations for the Jungle map enemies are improved.
• The Jungle map color and lighting has been improved.
• Two new achievements, Endurance and Burn Them All